|Title:||Passenger Service Agent-JAL Airlines|
|Location:||East Boston, MA|
dnata is hiring Passenger Service Agents at BOS Airport!
* Weekly pay, 401K, paid time off, paid training and company uniforms **
* Competitive Benefits and Compensation *
Japanese speaking a plus.
Join the exciting world of aviation, meet people from all across the world and interact with new and exciting cultures!
dnata is the premier global provider of aviation support services. We support 271 airlines worldwide and help over 120 million passengers each year. We help keep the world flying. Learn more about us here: www.dnata.com and join the dnata USA team today!
As a dnata Passenger Service Agent, you have an essential role of handling administrative procedures for international passengers before and after a flight, including but not limited to:
- Electronic check-in of passengers for international travel
- Verification of documents for international and domestic flights
- Assign passenger seats
- Ensure correct boarding passes are provided to each passenger for the assigned flight
- Verify ticket and seat reservations
- Match manifest to on-board count
- Announce arrivals and departures as necessary
- Provide information to passengers/customers as requested
- Connect/disconnect Jetway/stairs as necessary
- Assist with baggage tagging and baggage claim reports
- Maintain current knowledge of all flight times during designated shift
- Maintain liaison with Airlines, Customer Service Representatives and Ground Handlers
- Performing other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, An individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with or without accommodations.
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- Possess/maintain a valid state driver's license and other FAA/Airport required identification/seals or authorizations
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to proficiently speak, read, and write in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skillls
- Possess basic computer literacy
- Japanese speaking a plus to accommodate Japan Airlines customer support
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily with or without accommodation.
- Including but not limited to standing, bending, stooping, walking, pushing, and pulling
- Push, pull, lift and load up to 70 pounds
- Successfully complete Company’s training program
- Exceptional customer service skills
Airlines fly around the clock, so our dnata ground service agents need to be flexible to work various shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays. Successful Passenger Service Agents are positive and energetic, have the highest regard for safety and the greatest respect for their fellow team members.
Equal Opportunity Employer
dnata US is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.